Simi Crowns Hip Hop band launch gig in Dublin

I had the chance to attend together with a friend of mine this amazing Irish hip hop band launch gig. Some of you might have known it under the name of ShoBiz. For more information about their band, check out these articles from the State Magazine (short biography and interview):

Simi Crowns (formerly called ShoBiz)

If you have missed their launch gig at Mercantile, dame street on Saturday 18th January 2014, here is the opportunity to catch up with some of their new songs (apologise for the videos’ formatting). If you would like to be updated on their next gig(s), check their Facebook fan page:

Do you have any other videos or pictures from them you would like to share with us? If so, leave them in the comment box below!

33 thoughts on “Simi Crowns Hip Hop band launch gig in Dublin

1. Emeline says:

Thanks for the compliment, Aubrey and glad you enjoy my posts. Feel free to share them 🙂

2. Emeline says:

Thank you very much for your feedback, very appreciated. I’ll try to apply these when possible/applicable. Glad you enjoy the reading!

3. Emeline says:

To be honest, I haven’t had my account hacked so far but did hear people experiencing this issue. Maybe a good way to prevent this is to create a strong user id and password generator and always connect from same secure place.

4. Emeline says:

To be honest, i don’t really have advice on this topic. I would recommend you ask the question to the wordpress customer support or check the discussion forum. Hope this helps a little. Emeline

5. maternity support says:

Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter
    group? There’s a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content.
    Please let me know. Many thanks

• Emeline says:

Of course, you can! Besides this content is made public and meant to be read by everyone. Glad you enjoy it 🙂

6. Emeline says:

Thanks a lot for that and glad you are enjoying the posts. I’m working on a new one today, so stay tuned!

7. Emeline says:

8. Emeline says:

Glad you enjoy it. I would advise you to keep your content up-to-date/fresh, interactive and visual. Also, make sure to proof-read your text to avoid typos and spelling/grammatical mistakes. And most importantly, try to write about a field you know or are passionate about, as it’ll be easier to find new ideas. Best of luck!

9. Emeline says:

10. Emeline says:

Please post general questions like this on the wordpress forum discussions or contact the wordpress technical team. Thanks a lot.

11. Emeline says:

12. Emeline says:

I unfortunately do not have any answers to give. Please contact wordpress customer support.

13. Emeline says:

14. Katherine says:

Hello there! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow
    you if that would be ok. I’m absolutely enjoying your
    blog and look forward to new updates.

15. Katherine says:

Hello there! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow
    you if that would be ok. I’m absolutely enjoying your
    blog and look forward to new updates.

• emelinejonet says:

Yes, I do. You can follow me @emelinej1 Looking forward to get in touch with you through twitter.